08. GOOD and BAD

 

What is "good and bad"?  πŸ€”Someone says; Good is what should to be done.  Bad is what should not be done.  😐 So I ask, what are the do's and don'ts?  Sometimes the two do's and don'ts are sometimes the do's and don'ts. πŸ™‚


So how do you distinguish between good and bad?  πŸ˜‘Sometimes I feel like both good and bad are in the same place.  I can not think of anything to do at that time. 

There is absolute evil or absolute good in this world.  There is little or  bad in every good thing.  There is little or no good in every bad thing.  I feel that the two threads of good and bad are twisted together in the past, present and future. ☺️

_SANDU_

Comments

  1. Nice tropic πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think good ans bad depends on our activitys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no perfect human being in the world .. πŸ‘Œ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

06. Be a rich man

11. RARE ANIMALS' POST 03