01.Are we in a dream

                One of the things I always think is "Are we in a dream?"  .  Couldn’t this environment, events, people, everything we see all the time be a dream? 😐


  Maybe it's a computer game of God who created the world.  Who to tell? 🤨

If it is a dream, one cannot know it until one wakes up.  If it is a computer game, you will not know until you win or lose.  Is there a way to know that?  Does anyone know that?  Is waking up from that dream death?  Is death a dream awakening?  If so, what happens next? 😑

Then can you go back to sleep and have another dream?  Is it the birth of another being?  Is Enlightenment Not Sleeping Again? 🤔

_SANDU_

Comments

  1. However I think that moment is a dream.. 😁 anyway good thinking best of luck 😁❤️🌼 superb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we in a dream? what a beautiful and deep topic... excellent work sandu!! all the best for your creativity.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I read this I thought I was crazy.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are we in a dream ?🤔 lot of questions and deep thinking.🤩 Wow it's awesome ❤️😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. In fact, every event in life is like a dream..everything happens and disappears as the Buddha preached..I agree with your thoughts ..great sandu..😊❤️👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think if it's a computer game; The Lord Buddha has won it. We are still playing again and again.😶

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

06. Be a rich man

08. GOOD and BAD

11. RARE ANIMALS' POST 03