02.The stranger who came to life

 One day in 2016,

 the sun rose.  When I came to the road in the morning I saw a sad scene.  That is, I saw a dog that was skinny, sick, and had nothing to eat. ๐Ÿ˜ช I could see the innocent helplessness in those eyes.  I gave her something to eat.  She ate it happily.  She nodded to me.  I touched her head. ๐Ÿคญ

 When I hit the road the next day, I was surprised. ๐Ÿ˜ณ The guest I saw the day before has returned. I gave him, something to eat that day too.  After that she came to see me often.  I named it "Dulce".  ☺️ We became good friends.  Played together.  I brought it home.  have a shower.  The wounds healed and healed.  Then she stayed at our house.  Ion at home didn't like it.๐Ÿ˜  She came with me everywhere I went.  Protected us.  It made us happy.  ❤️ 

Now she is not a skinny dog.  A very beautiful dog.  In time, she grew up.  Eventually she left us.๐Ÿ˜ฅ  It has been ten days since she left us.  I'm very sad.๐Ÿ˜ญ  I still have fond memories of her in my heart.  She became the best friend I had ever met in my life. ๐Ÿ˜˜ 



 Do you have friends like this? ๐Ÿ™‚

 2021/10/26

 _SANDU_

Comments

  1. Yes dear I have got one and its like yours. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜ don't worry she is stil look at you in the clouds. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.Me too darling .๐Ÿ˜“Her name is rexy .It is very sad memory in my life.But I love her and she is one of my best friend in my heart forever .❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt so sad saduu.when I read this ๐Ÿฅบ..animals have wonderful qualities that humans do not have..I love animals so much.. I have a pet like this..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

06. Be a rich man

08. GOOD and BAD

11. RARE ANIMALS' POST 03